Sunday 25 July 2010

Hospital!

after an entire month of tours starting with the carhartt trip, then the ipath trip, i joined the death trip. this was the shortest trip i have ever been on.

it was a 2 hour train ride to newcastle,a quarter mile walk to native skate shop where we did a signing, then a 20 min van ride to the first spot. a 10 min warm up.5 mins into filming a line, consisting of a nose bonk then a gap out to 5-0. i fell about 4 feet onto my right foot folding it completley in half.

a 10 seccond dan cates piggi back into the van then a 2 hour drive back to manchester. cheers crazy pete and death crew for taking me home

I then slept on it and came to the hospital. i had 5 xrays and spent the night in hospital awating a ct scan in the morning. i have a banging tv/internet screen over my bed, i watched texsus chainsaw massacre the begining then went to sleep.

this morning i have woke up to find i have to spend another day and night in hospital. they say i have sevaral cracks in my cuboid and a fracture in my metatarcle.and somthing is dislocated. they canot tell for sure what it exactly is untill my scan.

whats good on t.v tonight?

2 comments: